We’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions, or FAQ, to hopefully better server you before or even after a visit. If we can answer anything else for you please call.
- How much is your basic exam?
$59, contacts exam start at $119
- What insurance programs do you work with?
Please refer to our insurance page
- How much are glasses?
Lenses start at $79.99 and up, frames start @ $74.99 and up
- How many doctors are on staff?
We have five doctors on staff.
- How much are contacts?
Contacts start at $20 a box and up based on prescription/brand.
- Do we except outside prescriptions?
- Do we see walk-in patients?
Yes, though only if we have an open appointment slot available.
- What kind of frames do we carry?
Coach, Bebe, Micheal Kors, Vogue, AX, Timberland, CK, etc.
- How many family members can be seen the same day?
Two, if you are a current patient, though sometimes we can fit in a third. Please call your local office to make an appointment and be sure to let our representative on the phone know how many family members you plan to have seen during that visit.
- Do we have a lab on site?
We have our lab located at the Beecher office.
- How long does it take to get glasses or contacts back?
Depending on the lab used and the prescription, both can affect the time it takes to produce your new glasses. Though we see typical turnaround times of about 1-2 weeks.
- At what age do we start seeing patients?
5yrs old if they know their alphabet letters.
- Does everything have to be paid in full to order?
Yes, deposits of half the amount can be made but the order cannot be completed until paid in full.